Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Enchanted Kingdom Sprites and more!

Hi Lacies!

It's  time to enter the Lacy Sunshine's Enchanted Kingdom.....where magical and mystical beings reside.

With flowers and fauna  in full bloom, Lacy Sunshine's Sprites are emerging.


Make sure you check out  the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe and  get your Enchanted Sprites now!  Also  do not  forget to  journey into the Treasure Cove and  discover  my  mystical Mermaids.

As always.... Color. Create. Dream and Believe... Lacy Sunshine.


Now on a different note...

Below  are screenshots,  ONCE  AGAIN of my  Lacy Sunshine's Blog  Live Feed Widget which shows  visitors. Now I know the "certain artist" and her  "team" monitors my store and blog constantly. Check out Mountain View, California ... scurrying my older posts  for  her next  creations. I see my "trolls"  seem to be on her radar again along with my Lacy Sunshine Badges. LOL. Now since "YOU ENJOY"  being  highly inspired by my work, you might as well grab my Lacy Sunshine Badge and post it so that fans would know who the ORIGINAL ARTIST is.  I  do deserve  the proper credit.  Now  YOU Just be original. Be true to yourself and DRAW YOUR OWN work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment