Monday, February 27, 2017

Hatched!

Hi Lacies and Everyone!

Over  the past  several weeks, I have been hearing odd noises in the Lacy Sunshine Greenhouse.  Sounds, like a woodpecker or  something ticking or pecking away  at  something. Then I kept  seeing things rolling across the floor out of the corner of my eye. 

So with  a little investigating on my part, I found some  eggs!  Magical  eggs at that! They are very  pretty and colorful. Well over the past  few days these eggs  have  been hatching...  and  I am so excited to share with you Lacy Sunshine's Dragon Flower Pot Hatchlings TM!

Meet Dragaisy!

Look at all those  flowers! She is  so precious and shy too!
Meet Dragemma! She  has  a  great  fondness for sparkly  gems!
Now these Lacy Sunshine Dragon Flower Pot Hatchlings TM are available in the shoppe and  perfect for your coloring and crafty projects! 

Make sure you get them first from the original artist, Heather Valentin.

As always, Color. Create. Dream and Believe .... Lacy Sunshine!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment